How to Ensure Degree Completion for Course-based Students
Some master's degree programs require that students complete only courses and no thesis. In these cases, graduate departments and programs should ensure that the correct form is completed and signed off, then sent to the School of Graduate Studies. Completed forms indicate that the students have completed the requirements of their degree and are ready to graduate.
The following are forms that must be completed for course-based master's students, signed off and sent to the School of Graduate Studies. Questions about course-based master's degree requirements? Please contact Darlene Homer by email at email@example.com or by phone on extension 77419.
Forms to complete when a course-based master's student has completed their coursework by program:
- Occupational Therapy (M.Sc.OT) (132KB)
- Physical Therapy (M.Sc.PT) (131KB)
- Master of Industrial Relations (MIR) (153KB)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) (147KB)
- Professional Master of Public Administration (PMPA) (136KB)
- Certificate or Diploma Completion Form (125KB)
- All other course-based master's degrees with the Queen's School of Graduate Studies (322KB)
All forms are in PDF, which can be viewed using Adobe Reader.