Directions to Queen's
- From Montréal
- West on Autoroute 720, then west on Autoroute 20, then west on Ontario's Highway 401
- About 290 km, or about 3 hours by car
- From Ottawa
- South on Highway 416, and west on Highway 401
- About 200 km, or about 2 hours by car
- From Toronto
- East on Highway 401
- About 260 km, or about 2.75 hours by car
- From Syracuse
- North on I-81 to the border of Canada
- West on Thousand Islands Bridge to Highway 401
- West on Highway 401
- About 215 km, or about 2.5 hours by car
Exit: Follow Highway 401 to Kingston and exit south on Sir John A. Macdonald Blvd. (exit 615).
Follow this street south to Union Street, which is at the eighth set of traffic lights.
Turn left onto Union and continue for approximately 10 blocks to the Queen's campus.
Parking: Paid, underground parking is available off Stuart Street at University Avenue (see campus map for parking location)
By Train, Bus, or Air (and Taxi)
- Train service to Kingston arrives at the Kingston VIA Rail Station
- Bus service arrives at the John Counter Blvd. Bus Terminal
- Flights arrive at Kingston's Norman Rogers Airport
- The Queen's campus is about a $15 taxi ride from station, terminal, and airport
Finding Kingston, Ontario, Canada: select image for larger view.