The Hardware Repair Shop
The Hardware Repair Shop is authorized to perform warranty repairs on the following equipment:
- Toshiba laptops and monitors
- Dell laptops and desktops (only Dell laptops that were purchased from The Campus Computer Store)
- Lenovo (formerly IBM) laptops and desktops. Please view the list of unserviceable Lenovo models.
- HP "Business" laptops, "Business" Desktops, and select models of LaserJets
Note: We cannot perform repairs on any Pavilion or Presario models
- Apple laptops and desktops
- Prosys (formerly Sona) desktops
For a list of brands that we cannot service, and their contact info, please
visitour Unsupported Brands page.
- Please be advised that in the event that we are required to reimage your system, ALL of the data on the hard drive will be lost.
- If you use a courier service to drop your system off at the Hardware Repair Shop, please complete the Courier Shipping Form (PDF*, 108 KB) and attach it to the system.
Depot Pick Up:
- Photo identification is required to pick up any item that was left at the repair shop.
- Backups for your data prior to reimaging will only be initiated by ITServices upon your explicit request. ITServices recommends you backup your data before service.
- If you do wish ITServices to backup your data, please be aware that there are three options that you may choose from:
- Your data will be backed up on an external server and then copied to your new or reimaged hard drive into a desktop folder named "OLD HARD DRIVE" for the flat rate of $75 plus applicable taxes.
- Your data will be backed up on DVDs and given to you at the rate of $75 plus applicable taxes (this option is only available if the total data back up requested is 7g's or less, maximum of 2 dvd's)
- Your data will be backed up onto an external hard drive supplied by you for the rate of $75 plus tax. (NOTE: ITServices is NOT responsible for any failure of the provided hard drive or the corruption of data once it has been transferred.)
- In the event that ITServices is unsuccessful in retrieving and backing up your data, there is a minimum charge of 1 hour labour ($55.00 plus taxes).
*PDF files can be read for free using Adobe Acrobat Reader