Since 1970, our rigorous and well-focused two-year Master of Planning (M.PL.) program allows our students to develop the knowledge and skills they require to become leaders in the planning field and to meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving urban environment.
Undergraduate students cannot be admitted to our graduate courses in advance, unless the students have already been admitted to SURP's coordinated degree programs (Civil Engineering and Geography- Environmental Studies still to come). Other undergraduates must get the permission of the SURP instructor after the first class.
Our priorities for admission to SURP courses must be:
1. SURP graduate students from their area of concentration.
2. Other SURP graduate students .
3. Grad students from our partner programs (MPH; MPA, etc.).
4. Co-ordinated BSc/BA MPL degree students from Civil Eng. and Geography.
5. Other undergraduate students from related disciplines: Civil Eng, Geography, Environmental Studies, Health).
The instructor has the right to decide how many and which extra students may be admitted to the class.
1. Keep their registration in an alternative undergraduate class.
2. Attend the first SURP class in the first week.
3. Request admission from the instructor if there is space.
4. Drop their other undergraduate class after the first week, if SURP can admit them.
Review any non-SURP course timetable by going to: SOLUS