How to Apply
- Currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or Masters Programme in Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology.
- Completion of courses in assessment and psychopathology.
- Provide cover letter outlining your interest in a placement here, your qualifications and previous clinical training/experience
- Provide your CV including a list of courses taken
- Provide names of two referees who can attest to your academic/clinical skills and personal attributes
Your application will be reviewed by potential supervisors and a decision will be made subject to suitability. You will be notified in writing of the outcome of your application.
Deadlines for Applications
Please contact Counselling Services at 613-533-6000, ext 78264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on deadlines.