We're glad to see you're interested in attending SOAR! Please note that registration is on a first-come first-serve basis, and the more popular days may reach maximum capacity. We encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure your preferred date.
SOAR programming varies depending on your faculty/program, so please plan to attend on one of your faculty's days. Please note that Arts & Science also includes students in Concurrent Education, Computing, Fine Arts, Music, and Kinesiology and Physical Education. Students heading to the Bader International Study Centre in the fall should register for one of the BISC days, and not for Arts & Science.
|Arts & Science||Commerce||Nursing||Engineering||BISC|
|Thursday, July 7 Friday, July 8 Saturday, July 9 Sunday, July 10||Friday, July 15 Saturday, July 16||Saturday, July 16||Friday, July 15 Saturday, July 16||Friday, July 8 Saturday, July 9|
Registration fees for SOAR 2016 are $45 +HST for student tickets and $30 +HST for guest tickets. There is a maximum of 2 guest tickets per student. The fee includes all programming, light refreshments upon your arrival in the morning, an all-you-can-eat lunch, and a parking permit for your program day.
How to Register
Registration for SOAR takes place using our online registration system, which is open now.
Before you are able to register for SOAR, you must create an account within the registration system.
- To create an account, click on "New User Registration" and enter your information.
- After you have created your account, you will be directed to a page which will allow you to select the date you wish to attend SOAR.
Please make sure to have the following information available prior to beginning the registration process:
- Faculty of student (i.e. Arts & Science, BISC, Engineering and Applied Science, Commerce or Nursing)
- Date you want to attend
- Name(s) of the student and guest(s) who will be attending (if applicable)
- E-mail addresses for all attendees (including students and their guests)
- Dietary requirements for any attendees
- Accessibility needs of any attendees
For more information or assistance with registration, please contact the Student Experience Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-533-6000 ext. 75112
If the cancellation request is received prior to one week before the program begins, you will receive a full refund.
If the cancellation request is received with less than a week’s notice, but more than 24 hours before the program begins, you will receive a partial refund of 50% less a $10 administrative fee.
If the cancellation request is received less than 24 hours before the program begins, or after the program has completed, NO refund will be provided.