Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

Government Student Financial Assistance

If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident you may qualify for federal and/or provincial government student financial assistance (such as OSAP for Ontario students).  U.S. students may be eligible to apply for U.S. Student Loans.

Click on the flags below for more information on government student assistance available for students from each region:

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000