Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

Fee Refunds

New Fee Refund Procedure 

All refunds* will be directly deposited into your personal Canadian bank account using electronic funds transfers (EFT). Undergraduate bursaries/scholarships will be paid by EFT if your student fee account is paid in full. Graduate Awards will continue to be paid to your Canadian bank account via EFT.

All graduate and undergraduate students must update their banking information using the screens provided on SOLUS. Please contact The Office of the University Registrar via email at if you have any questions or concerns. Remember to include your full name, student number and phone number in all communications.

* Some exceptions may apply.

Request a Fee Refund

Please visit the Refund Schedule section of the Office of the University Registrar's website to request a fee refund.


Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000