Standards of Use
Queen's University's visual identity, name, trademarks and brand should be used in good taste and appear only on high quality approved products that are produced under legal and fair labour conditions. Please see the 'code of conduct' tab.
- Queen's is a member of the Workers' Rights Consortium (WRC).
- The University's name, trademarks and brand should not be used in any way that will discriminate against any persons or groups based on age, ancestry, belief, colour, creed, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or in any other way that would be a violation of the University's values.
- The University's name, trademarks and brand should not be associated with any activity, product or image that detracts from or tarnishes the good name, image and reputation of Queen's University.
- Queen's marks are not to be used with the name of a business, logo, in advertising services or on a product in a way that could indicate or imply an endorsement.
- The University reserves the right to decline products or art designs not in keeping with the standards described above.
- If the University marks are used in conjunction with another entity's marks, approval must be granted from each entity.
To pursue licensing, to obtain advice on trademark usage or to obtain Queen's University marked products from licensees, contact Debra Easter at 613-533-6000, ext. 78067 or email@example.com in the Office of the Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs. This Office maintains responsibility for licensing of Queen's University trademarks.