School of

Graduate Studies


site header


Our grad-student-only residence at Confederation Place Hotel, puts you literally steps away from the vibrant downtown city core and within a 10-minute walk of campus.  Other graduate designated residences are: Harkness International Hall and Jean Royce Hall

For Queen’s Community graduate housing you may wish to consider John Orr Tower or  An Clachan Apartments that Queen's manages. Alternatively our Housing department can help you connect with affordable rental properties throughout Kingston.

Housing options for grad students