Helping Students Complete Degrees
Information and Resources for Staff, Faculty and Examiners
Graduate Assistants, Graduate Coordinators and Supervisors play a key role in guiding graduate students to complete their degrees.
The first step in helping a student with this process is to guide them to the Completing your Degree website. The website has been designed to help students with the final stages.
These pages offer assistance in these areas:
- How to Set Up a Master's Examination
- How to Chair an Oral Examination
- How to Serve as an External Examiner
- How to Indicate Degree Completion for Course-Based Students
- QSpace- QSpace is a free Queen's resource for collecting, preserving and providing online access to digital content produced by the Queen's community
- Degree List Deadlines
Questions about research project or course-based programs? Please contact Program Assistant Darlene Homer in the School of Graduate Studies or call her at (613) 533-6000, extension 77419.
Questions about doctoral degree completion? Please contact the Thesis Coordinator, Rose Silva, in the School of Graduate Studies or call her at (613) 533-6000, extension 77313.