Help with SDW / BI Query
This web page is meant to provide some help with a variety of issues, please check the whole page to see if your problem is listed. If you need further assistance, please contact the SDW Administrator.
- SDW / BI Query install from IDA does not work.
- You must use your NetID to download from IDA. If you are using the correct ID and password and are still having a problem, then contact Libby White (36741) for assistance with the BI Query install from IDA.
- You can't remember your password, or your password doesn't work, or you want a new password.
- When you logon to the SDW, you are getting a 'connection error' message.
- This likely means that your computer is not on a secure subnet. You will need to contact Campus Network Services at 32057 and provide them with your IP address. You may need to contact your DC Rep for assistance with this.
- If your connection problem is not a secure subnet issue, then contact Libby White (36741) for assistance.