Student Data - Request for Report
- Students: Please use SOLUS to request a transcript or to get a marks report.
- A variety of enrolment reports are available to the public from the Office of Institutional Research and Planning.
- We try to work on all Report Requests as quickly as possible; however, we can not guarantee same day service. We strive to provide a minimum turnaround time of 3 working days from the time of your request to completion of the project, but this is not always possible. Please do not expect same day service.
File a Request
To file a request for a report, you will need to send an email to SDW Help with the following information:
- Date Required
- Email Address (if different than the email address you are sending the request from)
- Contact Person (if different than the email address you are sending the request from)
- Answers to the following questions:
- Have you asked for this report before? If so, please include any information that you think would help us find the report so that we can run it again for you.
- What is the purpose of the report? (e.g., to mail out info or choose honour students, etc.)
- What are your criteria? (e.g., Academic year, term, dept, degree program, degree type, attendance, etc)
- What information do you need to see on the report? (e.g., Student number, name, gender, etc)
- What sort order would you like the report to be in?
- What is the program name? (i.e., the name of the program that we ran for you to give the information previously - this is not the degree program name)