Office of the University Registrar Newsletter - May 2014
Spring is here! Some of you may have left campus and some may still be here, enjoying all Kingston has to offer. Whatever your situation, take a few seconds to see if any of the info below applies to you.
- Graduating this spring? Wondering where to go and what to do? Have you ordered your guest tickets? Go to the “Graduates” webpage to learn more!
- Grades will be available on SOLUS as they become available this month. They will appear on your official transcripts beginning May 12. Select Grades Post and Winter 2014 term when ordering. Transcript ordering information is available at http://www.queensu.ca/registrar/currentstudents/transcripts.html
- Tuition and Fees for Summer 2014, as well as the 2014-2015 Academic Year (Fall and Winter Terms) are now available to view on our Tuition and Fees webpage.
- Check SOLUS; review your account and if there is an outstanding balance it needs to be paid by June 15, 2014 in order to proceed with Fall/Winter course registration.
- The 2014-2015 OSAP application will be available soon on the OSAP website. Students are encouraged to submit their application before July 1 and submit all supporting documentation before the middle of August to ensure OSAP funding is available in September.
- Queen’s is committed to an inclusive and accessible campus community! Student records and resources are available in alternative formats. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or come into Gordon Hall, Room 125 for more information.
- Your mail needs you – help it find its way! Don’t miss one important document. Update your address on SOLUS today!
- Have you applied to graduate, but plan to take a class this summer? Contact the Arts & Science Faculty office and ask to be admitted into a post-degree program.
- Summer Term registration opened March 3. Pick your classes today!
- To find out more about the Queen’s/Blyth programs and financial assistance please visit the Bader International Study Centre website.
- Applications for the Fall 2014 and Winter 2015 Upper Year terms are now open! You can spend your fall or winter semester at the Castle, taking credits towards your degree in an intimate setting with exciting field trips! Check out our new upper year offerings on the BISC website.
- Summer Term OSAP - Summer Term “OSAP extension forms” are available on the Student Awards website here. Complete the form and return it to the Awards office.
- Summer Term General Bursary - The Summer General Bursary is now available on SOLUS (Student Centre), with a deadline to apply of May 31, 2014.
- Summer Term Work Study - Work Study does run over the Summer Term. Fill out the application on the Awards website here and return it to the Awards office by May 4, 2014.
- The latest SPGS Newsletter is available!
- Add the SGS’s blog, written by fellow grad students, to your blog reader for an inside scoop on grad-related happenings on campus.
- Have you self-enrolled in the Summer term payment plan? For those not on the payment plan, enrollment is open until May 20, 2014. To self-enroll, log onto SOLUS.
If you need help, click on CONTACT US. You can email us, call us, or come in to see us in Gordon Hall!