Office of the University Registrar Newsletter - June 2014
While it may seem like Winter term courses just ended, we are well into the 2014 Summer Term! Take a quick break from your summer studies, or your job, and check out the important info below.
- Graduating this spring? Wondering where to go and what to do? Go to the “For Graduates” webpage to find out!
- The 2014-2015 OSAP application is available now on the OSAP website. Students are encouraged to submit their application before July 1 and submit all supporting documentation before the middle of August to ensure OSAP funding is available in September.
- Bader International Center Fall 2014 and Winter 2015 courses are now available for review. Checkout what the Castle has to offer for your upcoming semester. Make your plans for Fall and Winter now! Contact the BISC admission team to learn about interesting opportunities at the Castle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queen’s is committed to an inclusive and accessible campus community! Student records and resources are available in alternative formats. E-mail email@example.com or come into Gordon Hall, Room 125 for more information.
- Your mail needs you – help it find its way! Don’t miss one important document. Update your address on SOLUS today!
- Coming back in the fall? Make sure you have paid any outstanding fees by June 15 so that you can participate in registration for the 2014-2015 Academic year.
- Is your RESP agency asking you to provide confirmation of enrolment for the 2014-15 academic year? Students can print off a Verification of Enrolment form that provides a snapshot of your current registration status. The form has many uses, and can be printed off and included with your RESP agreement form.
- Entering students can print off their form for the 2014-15 year on SOLUS beginning June 15.
- Current students can print off their form for the 2014-15 year on SOLUS beginning June 2.
- Have you applied to graduate, but plan to take a class this summer? Contact the Arts & Science Faculty office and ask to be admitted into a post-degree program.
- Fall 2014 and Winter 2015 Upper Year courses are now posted on the BISC website! You can spend your fall or winter semester at the Castle, taking credits towards your degree in an intimate setting with exciting field trips! Apply today!
- Summer exams run June 20-21 (May-June 6 week courses), July 31-August 2 (May-July 12 week courses) and August 14-15 (July-August 6 week courses). The deadline to register for conflicts or special accommodations is June 7 (June exams) and July 7 (July/August exams).
- The latest SGPS Newsletter is ready!
- Add the SGS’s blog, written by fellow grad students, to your blog reader for an inside scoop on grad-related happenings on campus.
If you need help, click on CONTACT US. You can email us, call us, or come in to see us in Gordon Hall!