Office of the University Registrar - May 2013 Newsletter
Spring is here! Some of you may have left campus and some may still be here, enjoying all Kingston has to offer. Whatever your situation, take a few seconds to see if any of the info below applies to you.
- Graduating this spring? Wondering where to go and what to do? Go to the “Graduates” webpage to find out!
- Grades will show on SOLUS as they become available this month. They will show on official transcripts beginning May 12.
- The 2013-2014 OSAP application is available now on the OSAP website. Students should submit their application before July 1 and submit all supporting documentation before the middle of August to ensure OSAP funding is available in September.
- Queen’s is committed to an inclusive and accessible campus community! Student records and resources are available in alternative formats. Email email@example.com or come into Gordon Hall, Room 125 for more information.
- Your mail needs you – help it find its way! Don’t miss one important document. Update your address on SOLUS today!
- Have you applied to graduate, but plan to take a class this summer? Contact the Arts & Science Faculty office and ask to be admitted into a post-degree program.
- Summer Term registration opened March 4. Choose your classes today! Need help? Check out the tutorial.
- Spend your summer living at the Castle! Applications for Summer Field Schools are open till May 10th! To find out more about the programs and financial assistance please visit the Castle site.
- Also, Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 Upper Year courses are now on the BISC site! You can spend your fall or winter semester at the Castle, taking credits towards your degree in an intimate setting with exciting field trips! Check out our new offerings here.
- Summer Term OSAP - Summer Term “OSAP extension forms” are available on the Student Awards website here and Summer Term General Bursary application is available on SOLUS with a deadline May 31.
- The latest SGPS Newsletter is ready!
- Add the SGS’s blog, written by fellow grad students, to your blog reader for an inside scoop on grad-related happenings on campus.
- Have you self-enrolled in the Summer term payment plan? For those not on the payment plan, enrollment is open until May 10, 2013.
If you need help, click on CONTACT US. You can email us, call us, or come in to see us in Gordon Hall!