How is the Payment Plan Calculated?
Below is a brief explanation of how the payment plan calculates the month withdrawal amount.
- + Tuition Fees, includes;
- Tuition Fees, and
- Student Assistance Levy.
- + Student Activity Fees, includes;
- + UHIP, if applied.
- + Residence Fees, if applied includes;
- Residence, and
- Resnet, and
- Council Fees, and
- Any and All Meal Plans- if you decide to apply them to your student account.
- = Total of above fees is used to calculate your monthly withdrawal amounts.
- Divide step 5 by the term of the payment plan;
Fees + Activity Fees + UHIP + Residence / Term of payment plan = Monthly withdrawal amount.
Note - Check Your SOLUS Account Regularly:
- If there are changes to your academic fees and/or residence fees (meal plan added during term), then your monthly withdrawal amount will change accordingly.
- It is strongly recommended that you log onto your SOLUS account regularly (monthly is suggested and around the 25th of the month is a good time to do this) to review your account and the upcoming scheduled withdrawal amount.
Office of the University Registrar
Gordon Hall, Room 125
74 Union Street
Kingston, ON Canada K7L 3N6
Telephone / Fax
General Inquiries: 613 533 2040
Tuition and Fees: 613 533 6894
Fax: 613 533 2068
General Inquiries: email@example.com