1. Collaboration with Dr. Christopher Bowie in Psychology to study the effects of a computerized working memory training program (COGMED) on attention problems in students diagnosed with ADHD.
2. Collaboration with Dr. Mark Harrison in the faculty of medicine to evaluate the effects on cognitive functioning and learning of sleep deprivation in medical residents.
3. Collaboration with Dr. Graeme Whyte in the faculty of medicine to evaluate the academic and attentional effects of concussions in university students.
4. Collaboration with Dr. Ben Lovett (from Almira college in New York) to:
5. We are currently involved in a study to examine the understanding of diagnosis and accommodations standards at post-secondary in the Psychological community. Surveys have been mailed out to Psychological service providers in Ontario. Findings are available on our News tab.
6. Data on diagnosis of Dysgraphia (a handwriting disability) are being analyzed this summer so that we can prepare a manuscript on this topic for submission.
7. Examination of Processing Speed scores for students we have assessed and an evaluation of what (if any) academic performance scores are predicted by speed of information processing.