Apply for Residence
To apply for Queen's University residence, please follow the directions that relate to each session.
Queen's School of English (QSoE) has a limited number of residence rooms available. Please apply early to make sure that you get a room. If you choose to put your name on a waiting list, this does not guarantee you a room and an available space may not be confirmed until after your arrival at Queen's University.
Fall and Winter Residence
- Fall residence accommodation is only available to students who plan to study for both sessions consecutively and who will live in residence during both academic terms (Fall and Winter).
- Students who wish to live in residence for only the fall session can have their names placed on a waiting list.
- Winter residence accommodation is available on a per session basis and is first-come, first served.
To apply for residence, please complete our Residence Application Form and submit it to us. Once we recieve the application form, we will send you an invoice for the applicable fees. You must pay these fees in order to reserve your room.
Residence Application Form (385KB)*
- Summer residence accommodation is available on a per session basis and is first-come, first served.
- Students applying for English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program are offered traditional accommodations.
- Students applying for Canadian English Experience (CEE) program are offered premium accommodations.
- Please read the following information below before applying for summer residence.
Traditional Accommodations (EAP Program).
- You will need a credit card to secure a reservation online. No charges will be applied until your arrival.
- Full payment for the dates booked is due upon arrival when checking in at the front desk. Visa, MasterCard and debit (bank card) are accepted.
- Bookings of 30 days or longer are tax exempt. Any booking that is less than 30 days will be subject to applicable Canadian taxes.
To apply for residence in the summer EAP session you must apply directly online through Queen's Event Services. Reservations cannot be made through QSoE.
When completing your residence application on the Queen's Event Services website, please choose:
- Event Name: School of English EAP Program.
Premium Accommodations (CEE Program)
To apply for residence, please complete and submit our Residence Application Form. Once we receive your application form, we will send you an invoice for the applicable fees. You must pay these fees in order to reserve your room.
Residence Application Form (394KB)