Apply to Queen's School of English
Thank you for your interest in applying to Queen’s School of English. The information below will help you to begin your application process. Applying for one of our English language programs is simple and consists of two parts:
1. Create a new account online
2. Apply for your program:
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Business Internship Program (BIP)
- Canadian English Experience (CEE)
- English for Special Purposes (ESP) - for groups only
Below are the steps you need to complete in order to enroll in one of our programs.
- tuition fee
- deposit(s) for future sessions (if you have applied for more than one session)
- if you have applied for residence:
- residence fee
- if you have applied for homestay:
- homestay deposit
- homestay placement fee
- medical insurance fee: U.H.I.P. - University Health Insurance Plan
Please include your name and student number on all payments.
* Students who pay in U.S. dollars will receive a refund for the Canadian dollar exchange if they have overpaid. They will have to pay the balance owing if they have underpaid.
There are two types of visas in Canada for students: Study Permit and Temporary Resident Visa.
If you plan to study in Canada for more than six months, you are required to apply for a Study Permit. You will need to include the QSoE Letter of Acceptance with your application to the Canadian Embassy. If the program that you are applying for is less than six months, you might not need a Study Permit. Please refer to the Canadian Immigration Centre website or our Visa Information section for more details.
Students who have completed all the steps above by the session deadline will have a place reserved for them in the program. If the program fills up before the deadline, your application will be put on a waiting list.
Once your place is reserved in the program, you can make your travel arrangements. Our Queen's SoE App for smartphones will provide you with the necessary information for preparing and traveling to Canada.
Our student ambassadors (former students, who help out our new students) and education agents (professionals, who can assist students with application and registration process) are available to guide you through your application to QSoE or to answer any of your questions in your language.
If you have any questions during your application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to our campus!