At the School of English, we welcome applications from individuals whose first language is not English but who have knowledge of the English alphabet and some basic vocabulary. Applicants must be 18 years or older.
To view the admission requirements please view the appropriate program below:
English for Academic Purposes Program (EAP) and Canadian English Experience Program (CEE)
- Applicants should have some basic English language skills. This is because all courses are taught in English and students must speak English at all times - in class and out
- No entrance tests are required
- Students are thoroughly tested upon enrolment for placement in the appropriate level
- Students who wish to remain in the program must obtain an average of 50 per cent
- Students who wish to advance to the next levels must obtain a certificate in the previous level