Advisory Committee — Queen's School of Business
February 8, 2013
Alan Harrison, Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic), announces the membership of the committee to advise Principal Daniel Woolf on the present state and future prospects of the Queen’s School of Business, and on the renewal of its dean, David Saunders. Dr. Saunders has indicated he would like to be considered for a five-year extension to his current term.
Members of the committee are:
- Gary Bissonette, Assistant Professor, Queen’s School of Business
- Kathryn Brohman, Associate Professor and Distinguished Faculty Fellow of Management Information Systems, Queen’s School of Business
- Irène Bujara, Director, Human Rights and Equity Offices
- Mitch Gudgeon, President, MBA Class of 2013
- Alan Harrison (Chair), Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)
- Lewis Johnson, Professor, Queen’s School of Business
- Jim Leech, President and CEO, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and Chair, Queen’s School of Business Advisory Board
- Annette Lilly, Associate Director, Research Program Office, Queen’s School of Business
- Alistair MacLean, Dean, Faculty of Arts and Science
- John Moore, Assistant Professor, Queen’s School of Business
- Elspeth Murray, Associate Professor, Associate Dean of MBA Programs, Director, Queen's Centre for Business Venturing, and CIBC Faculty Fellow in Entrepreneurship
- Kathy O’Brien (Secretary), Executive Director, Office of the Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)
- Tom O’Neill, Chair of the Board, BCE and Bell Canada and Chartered Accountant, Member, Queen’s School of Business Advisory Board
- Nicola Plummer, President, Queen’s Commerce Society
- Ann Tierney, Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs.
Members of the university community who wish to comment on the present state and future prospects of the Queen’s School of Business and on its leadership may do so by February 15, 2013. Letters should be submitted to Alan Harrison, Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic) via Alexis Vienneau. Respondents should indicate whether they wish to have their letters shown, in confidence, to the committee members.
The principal extends his thanks to the members of this committee for their willingness to serve.