Student Initiatives Fund
The Student Initiatives Fund supports student participation in projects devoted to the principles of personal growth and/or community service.Projects should provide educational opportunities such as participation in competitions, symposia, conferences, festivals and community development projects.
When putting your proposal together please be sure to include the following:
- a complete outline of your initiative
- a detailed budget (this should include): all income to date; projected expenses; a list of all fundraising activities; a list of departments, faculties, and outside organizations you have approached for funding, and the outcome of those requests
- your deadline for a response
- your contact information (phone, address, and e-mail)
- the amount of funding you are requesting from the Student Initiatives Fund.
Applications to this fund and any questions can be directed to Christine Berga in the Principal's Office.