2015-2016 Parking Permit Rates
(effective September 1st)
- Surface - $96.84/month
- Union Street Garage - $127.10/month
- Queen's Centre Garage - $127.10/month
- Summer (May-Aug) - $29.38/week
- One-Day (Dept's Only) - $14.00/day
- Pay/Display - $1.25/half-hour
- Paved Lots - $96.84/month
- Weekly - $29.38/week
- One-Day (Dept’s Only) - $14.00/day
- Pay/Display (Dept's Only) - $1.50/hour
- Pay/Display (Stadium) - $1.25/hour OR $6.00/day
Methods of Payment
Arrangements for full payment of parking fees must be provided before the permit is issued. Methods of payment will be as follows:
- All Queen’s University employees with a full-time continuing appointment must pay by payroll deduction.
- All other can pay by cash, cheque, Visa, MC, debit card or direct withdrawal.
Students must be currently registered to purchase parking permits.
A service charge of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) will be imposed for all returned cheques by the bank to the Parking Office.
Refund of Parking Permit Fees
Cancellation will occur upon the return of the parking permit to the Parking Office. There is no refund for mid-month cancellations. Upon cancellation of a parking permit the following will occur:
- Payroll Deduction - Deduction stopped;
- Lump Sum Payment - Refund by cheque for month(s) following cancellation;
- Direct Withdrawal - 10 days notice before next withdrawal;
- MasterCard or Visa - Refund by cheque for month(s) following cancellations.
One-day permits are not refundable if they have been scratched.