Promote Your Research
Why publicize your research?
- Increase the national/regional profile of your research
- Enhance awareness of your research with current and prospective funders
- Contribute to public understanding of important issues by sharing your expertise/findings
When does your research become news?
- Preliminary or full results available
- Findings are about to be presented at a national/international conference (notify us well in advance)
- Findings about to be published in an academic journal
- Clinical trials underway
Inform News and Media Services about your research news.
613-533-6000 ext. 77513
613-533-6000 ext. 79173