Current issue of For the Record now online
The May 3 issue of For the Record has been posted online.
Inside this issue:
- Susan Mumm appointed Dean, Faculty of Arts and Science
- David M. Saunders reappointed Dean, Queen's School of Business
- Advisory committee for Director, Centre for the Study of Democracy and Diversity
- Faculty invited to confirm convocation participation
- Renewal, tenure and promotion applications: deadline August 15
- Honorary degree applications for 2014: forms available online
For the Record provides postings of appointment, committee, grant, award, PhD examination and other notices set out by collective agreements and university policies and processes. It is the university’s primary vehicle for sharing this information with our community.
For the Record online replaces the For the Record section of the former Queen’s Gazette and includes the same information that was found there. For examples of what information can be included please consult the Gazette archive.
The next issue of For the Record will be published Thursday, May 16. The deadline for submitting information is Tuesday, May 14. Please consult the updated publication schedule.
Submit For the Record information for posting to communications officer Wanda Praamsma by the scheduled deadline for each issue.