Current issue of For the Record now online
The April 18 issue of For the Record has been posted online.
Inside this issue:
- William F. Flanagan reappointed Dean, Faculty of Law
- Martin W. ten Hove appointed Head, Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Health Sciences
- Michael B. McDonnell appointed Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences
- Renewal, tenure and promotion applications: deadline August 15
- Honorary degree applications for 2014: forms available online
For the Record provides postings of appointment, committee, grant, award, PhD examination and other notices set out by collective agreements and university policies and processes. It is the university’s primary vehicle for sharing this information with our community.
For the Record online replaces the For the Record section of the former Queen’s Gazette and includes the same information that was found there. For examples of what information can be included please consult the Gazette archive.
The next issue of For the Record will be published Thursday, May 2. The deadline for submitting information is Tuesday, April 30. Please consult the updated publication schedule.
Submit For the Record information for posting to communications officer Wanda Praamsma by the scheduled deadline for each issue.