Current issue of For the Record
The May 1 issue of For the Record has been posted online.
Inside this issue:
- Nominations: Distinguished Service Awards
- Nominations: 2015 Honorary Degrees
- Nominations: Staff representative on Senate
- Nominations: 2014 Award for Excellence in Graduate Student Supervision
- Notice for renewal, tenure and promotion applications
For the Record provides postings of appointment, committee, grant, award, PhD examination and other notices set out by collective agreements and university policies and processes. It is the university’s primary vehicle for sharing this information with our community.
For the Record online replaces the For the Record section of the former Queen’s Gazette and includes the same information that was found there. For examples of what information can be included please consult the Gazette archive.
The next issue of For the Record will be published Thursday, May 15. The deadline for submitting information is Tuesday, April 13. Please consult the updated publication schedule.
Submit For the Record information for posting to Senior Communications Officer Mark Kerr by the scheduled deadline for each issue.