Current issue of For the Record
The April 3 issue of For the Record has been posted online.
Inside this issue:
- Michael Greenspan reappointed head of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Appointments in the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Headship Search Committee — Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine
- Review of the Hannah Chair for the History of Medicine
- Nominations: 2014 Award for Excellence in Graduate Student Supervision
- Nominations: Brockington Visitorship, the Chancellor Dunning Trust Lectureship and the George Taylor Richardson Memorial Fund
For the Record provides postings of appointment, committee, grant, award, PhD examination and other notices set out by collective agreements and university policies and processes. It is the university’s primary vehicle for sharing this information with our community.
For the Record online replaces the For the Record section of the former Queen’s Gazette and includes the same information that was found there. For examples of what information can be included please consult the Gazette archive.
The next issue of For the Record will be published Thursday, April 17. The deadline for submitting information is Tuesday, April 15. Please consult the updated publication schedule.
Submit For the Record information for posting to Senior Communications Officer Mark Kerr by the scheduled deadline for each issue.