1. You don't believe that persistent analysis is essential, therefore your effort and motivation to persist is weak.
2. You are careless in their reasoning.
3. You don't break problem into component parts and go step-by-step, therefore there are errors in logic and computation.
4. You focus on individual details, and don't see how details relate to concepts. Therefore, every problem feels new...how overwhelming!
5. Formula-memorizing is the main strategy.
6. You get behind in your learning, and then sequential learning is hampered.
7. You lose confidence in your ability to solve problems, due to lack of success.