Professional, Executive & Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Education (BEd, Concurrent and Consecutive Programs)
- Aboriginal Teacher Education Program (ATEP)
- Artist in Community Education (ACE)
- Outdoor and Experiential Education (OEE)
- Technological Education
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Master of Arts (Economics)/Juris Doctor (MA/JD)
- Master of Public Administration/Juris Doctor (MPA/JD)
- Master of Industrial Relations/Juris Doctor (MIR/JD)
- Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration (JD/MBA)
Undergraduate Medical Education/Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Undergraduate 4-year program
- Undergraduate 2-year Advanced Standing Track
- Undergraduate 2-year program for Registered Nurses
- Certificate Program: Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner (NP-PHC)
- Full-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA Americas ( a Cornell-Queen's Partnership)
- Accelerated MBA for Business Graduates
Global Development Studies: DEVS Certificate Programme
Designed to serve professionals by providing critical conceptual training on development issues at home and abroad.
- Diamond Exploration
- Geospatial Intelligence
- Geology Bootcamp
- Five hazards in Five Days
- Economic Guidelines for Mineral Exploation
- Satellite Geophysics
Courses are open to participants from a variety of backgrounds. Additional courses will be offered in 2016, including:
- The Geochemistry of Mine Waste
- Surficial Media in Aid of Mineral Exploration: Practice, Analysis & Application
- Spatial Data Management for Geoscientists
- Hydrothermal Ore Systems-1
- Earth Resources and Sustainability
- Sensors in Geosciences
- Professional Ethics in Geo-Engineering: Case Studies and Regulatory Review
Masters and PhD programs: Arts & Science, Engineering & Applied Sciences, Health Sciences, Education, Law, Business, Policy Studies, Urban & Regional Planning. View complete list
Renowned for exceptional programs, outstanding faculty and research, and the quality of its graduates. Canadian executives regard Queen’s as Canada’s most innovative business school, offering students academic excellence and a superior overall experience.
- Executive Education
- Executive MBA (National Program)
- Executive MBA Americas (a Cornell-Queen's Partnership)
- Accelerated MBA for Business Graduates
Open programs and practice-based research that help next-generation leaders champion change, resolve disputes, and align people and purpose.
- Professional Masters in Industrial Relations Program
A part-time program for professionals in Labour Relations, Human Resources Management, and Organizational Development designed especially for experienced professionals and managers in the field who wish to gain new skills and knowledge for career advancement.
- Professional MPA Program
A part-time, multidisciplinary program, designed expressly for mid-level managers and senior professionals who are seeking to enhance their knowledge, skills, and confidence for leadership roles in public service and other policy-making roles.
Arts and Science Online
Faculty of Arts and Science undergraduate courses delivered online; for Queen's and non-Queen's students.
Continuing Teacher Education
Additional qualifications courses for Ontario teachers offered by the Faculty of Education; both on-site and online.
Queen's Community Music
Group and private instruction, including Royal Conservatory of Music syllabus.
Continuing Professional Development
Faculty of Health Sciences; providing challenging and innovative educational programs for health care practitioners.
Postgraduate Medical Education
Queen's School of Medicine offers more than 30 postgraduate residency programs accredited by either the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
Clinician Investigator Program
An intensive, research-based postgraduate medical education program accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Offered through the School of Medicine.
Le Centre Francophone/The French Centre
Non-credit French conversational courses for adults offered through the Department of French Studies.
Online Learning at Queen's