Unix Shared Application Server
The Unix shared application server is a more secure environment compared to the normal web spaces provided. This should be considered when accessing or storing personal/confidential information.
- Departments, Instructional Units, and Queen's Affiliated Groups are eligible for web space on a Unix shared application server.
- For more information, or to request space on the Unix shared application server, please contact the Support Centre at 613.533.6666.
- Servers are located in a secure, climate controlled and UPS maintained facility
- The security and maintenance patches are applied to the servers on a scheduled basis
- Servers are monitored and backups are maintained
*PDF files can be read for free using Adobe Acrobat Reader.