Inserting a Link to Another Page on the Current Site
- Enter the text that will become the link
- Select the word or words
- Click the link button on the toolbar
- The Link screen will open
- From the Link Type drop down menu select Internal path
- In the Link dialogue box start entering the title of the page you want to link to
- A drop down field will open showing all pages that match what you have entered into the Link dialogue box. As you add more characters, the list adjusts.
- When you see the page you want to link to click on it to select it.
- The Link dialogue box will be filled with the name of the page and the node number
- Click the OK button
- Your link is now complete
- Note: the node number is an internal identifier for the system.