Create a New Menu Tab
Menu tabs can be created by a Site Administrator, Publisher or Editor
The Menu Tabs are located in the red navigation bar directly beneath the banner. When you hover your mouse over a menu tab the pages beneath the menu will be displayed.
- To create a new menu tab create a basic page. What you choose as a title will be what is displayed on the red navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click the check box beside Provide a menu link
- The Menu settings will expand
- The Menu link title is what was entered as a title above
- Enter a description that will be displayed whenever a mouse hovers over the title (optional).
- The Parent item menu defaults to < Main menu >.
Pages saved on the Main menu become menu tabs.
- Click Save
- The page will be displayed
- From the Moderate: drop down menu select Published
- Click the Apply button
- The new tab is now displayed at the end of the red navigation bar.