Contact Centre Applications
This service allows departments to automatically distribute calls from a single DID number to a pool of customer service agents. Calls can also be routed to people with the appropriate skill set for a given situation. Call routing can be tailored by time of day and day of the week.
Who Can Have It?
- This service is available to any group of University telephones that have a high volume of incoming calls, and require the ability to allow callers to queue.
Are there Any Costs?
- Agent telephones must be a display phone (usually a 16 button display set).
- Please refer to our page on Service Fees for details.
How Do I Get It?
- Log in with your NetID to stream.queensu.ca
- This will automatically create an account for you.
- Request additional account storage by completing help form. In the help form Issue Title write “Streaming additional storage” + the netid associated with the account that requires more storage.
- This service provides the ability to control incoming calls, to allow incoming calls to queue, to gather statistics and to equally distribute calls among available agents. Contact Centre Applications can be used in conjunction with Voice Menu Applications.
- Allows for equal distribution of calls among active agents
- Provides detailed statistics on call activity for the Contact Centre and agents.
Hardware required for this service:
- Agent Display telephone set
- PC is required if Agent Desktop Display software is required
Software required for this service:
- Agent Desktop Display software allows agents and their supervisors to monitor the activity in the Contact Centre.
- This software can be downloaded from QShare.
Please see the availability web page.
Service Level Objective
Please see the links below for Service Level Objectives:
Governing IT Policies
Users of this service are governed by the following policies, failure to comply may result, at a minimum, with suspension of service:
Help & Support
- Consultation, design and implementation are provided by ITServices (Networks and Telecom)
- Agent training is available at the time of the Contact Centre installation
- Questions? Call 32001.