Services available are:
- Telephone sets with direct-dial numbers (DID) or internal extensions
- Call Display Sets
- Handsfree Sets
- Guest Mailboxes
- Long Distance
- Voice Menu Systems
- Call Centers
- Headsets (wired and wireless)
- Voice & Data Planning for major office moves
- Telephone and Voice Mail Training
Telephone Service Consultation
On-Line Telephone & Email Directory Search
- Queen's faculty and staff can request new service or changes to existing service through their ITAdmin Rep.
- Hours of operation are from Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m (except holidays)
- Telephone programming changes are completed within 3 working days.
- Physical changes (moves, installs, disconnects) are completed within 5 working days.
Help & Support
- Departmental or individual training sessions are available upon request.
- Any questions, call 32001