Apple iOS 4.X (iPod touch/iPhone/iPad) WiFi QueensuSecure_WPA2 Configuration
- From the Apple Home screen, launch Settings.
- SelectWi-Fi from the list of items on the left, making sure Wi-Fi is on, browse the list of Wi-Fi connections and select QueensuSecure_WPA2 by tapping the area indicated here in the smallest red box.
- Enter your NetID and password, then tap the Join button
- The screen will now display some server information, tap Accept
- You can now press the Home button when the Settings screen displays the Wi-Fi connection information showing connected.
- Press the Home button if you have not done that yet and open a browser to verify you device is connected.
- Congratulations! You have configured your Apple device to connect to the QueensuSecure WPA2 wireless network.