The Survey Tool supports a wide range of faculty and student research; the analysis and assessment of courses and curriculum; and a variety of administrative applications including service and program assessment and plan benchmarking. The Survey Tool includes the capacity to:
- permit user-specified instrument design with potentially complex routing, question types and response formats for web-based surveys containing institutional- and project-branded graphics;
- deliver personalized and response-authenticated email invitations and selective (non-respondent only) reminders to samples; and
- perform basic statistical analysis and generate reports on response data.
Who Can Have It?
Are There Any Costs?
- This is a centrally funded service. There are no additional costs.
- However, it should be noted that this is a shared resource. Account owners are encouraged to keep data space usage to a reasonable level.
- ITServices reserves the right to impose quotas if necessary.
How Do I Get It?
- The targeted availability of this service is twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week (24x7).
- Users of the service should expect occasional but infrequent service interruptions or slowdowns, both planned and unplanned.
- Where it is necessary to schedule system maintenance that necessitates a service outage, ITServices will do this outside of regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m.) wherever possible.
- Please check the Notifications on the homepage of the ITServices website for information about service outages.
Users of this service are governed by the following policies:
Help & Support
One-on-one consultations are available to assist with instrument design, use of the survey tool and/or analysis output interpretation.
Last updated: 25 February 2015