Queen’s has a campus license agreement for the SPSS Statistics software package.
For 2013-2014, our license includes the base SPSS package for both Windows and Macintosh computers.
For those using Windows, our license also covers AMOS, Text Analysis for Surveys, and Data Collection and Data Entry. The Queen’s SPSS license is renewed annually.
| IT Services Supported Platform:
||Windows 32 and 64 byte, Macintosh
Requirements & Availability:
- SPSS may be installed on computers owned by the University and used by faculty and research staff for academic purposes.
- Students may use SPSS on computers in the Computing Sites and the Library.
- The software may not be installed on student-owned computers.
- Queen’s University has a software license agreement with IBM Canada for the SPSS software. Under this agreement, the software may be installed only on computers owned by the University or Queen’s faculty and staff, and may be used only for academic purposes. The license does not permit software to be installed on student-owned computers.
- Current license period: November 2013 - November 2014
- Version available: 22.0
SPSS License Agreement
SPSS Renewal/Application and Fees for 2013-2014
- Additional information on the licenses may be obtained by sending your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Windows: SPSS Statistics - an installation CD is provided by the Campus Computer Store (Dupuis G25). Amos and other packages - borrow an installation CD from the Campus Computer Store (Dupuis G25)
Mac: an installation CD is provided by the Campus Computer Store (Dupuis G25)
Support Level: Installation/Referral