Queen's University SAS End User License Agreement for 2015-2016
Licenses under Windows/Unix
I, the undersigned, hereby certify that I am currently a faculty member/employee/registered student of Queen's University and have received a copy of the indicated SAS products ("Software") from ITS at Queen's University. I may use the SAS Institute Inc. copyright computer software products, which ITS has provided, and in accordance with the Queen's university license agreement with the SAS Institute I agree to the following terms:
- I agree to use the Software for the benefit of and only for Queen's "Academic Purposes" defined as: classroom instruction, academic research, course or thesis work and/or Queen's internal administrative matters which are related to the fulfillment of Queen's post secondary degree requirements.
- I agree to only install the Software on Queen's- owned or leased machines at Queen's- owned or leased facilities or on my personal computer only for the above "Academic Purposes".
- I understand and agree that I may not use the Software for any purposes other than the above-described Academic Purposes, including commercial purposes, personal financial gain, time-share, rent, lend to others, or otherwise use the Software except as specifically permitted in this License Agreement.
- I understand and agree that I may install Software in a Queen's- owned computer lab provided that access to said Lab and computers is restricted to Queen's university faculty, employees and registered students.
- The Software is licensed by Queen’s University for an annual fee that provides for use of the Software during a 12 month period. To continue using the software in subsequent years, an annual renewal fee must be paid.
- If Queen’s University does not renew the license agreement for the Software, all end users must remove or uninstall the Software within 1 month of the date where the agreement lapsed. ITS will provide all end users with 60 days notice if the decision is made to not renew the agreement, via an e-mail message sent to all license participants.
- The end user will not make the Software available to any other person, whether a member of the Queen’s community or not.
- ITS is not currently in a position to provide technical support for the Software.
Number of copies for 2015-16 _____________
License Type: Win 32 bit _______ or 64 bit ______
If Unix, indicate Operating System _______and number of CPUs ______
PeopleSoft Account ID: ______________________________________________________
Name: _____________________________ Building:_______________________________
Phone: ____________________________ Dept:__________________________________
Email address: __________________________________________________________________
Signature: ____________________________ Date:__________________________________