NVivo 9 Site License Software
Queen's University Information Technology Services manages a site license agreement with QSR International for NVivo software.
Effective April 3, 2012, ITServices and with QSR International have negotiated a new pricing and purchase agreement for NVivo 9.
A one year license for NVivo 9 can be purchased on CD by any Queen's employee or student.
CDs are available at the Queen's computer store in Dupuis Hall.
- On account code: $167.40 including tax
- Retail/Personal purchase: $186.00 plus tax
About NVivo 9
NVivo 9 is data analysis software designed to help researchers organize, manage, code, and analyze qualitative and mixed-methods research data:
- Import, sort and analyze audio files, videos, digital photos, Word, PDF, rich text and plain text documents.
- Work with transcripts or work without them, analyzing material straight from audio and video files, or create transcripts or text files in the software as you go.
- Customize its easy to learn interface designed using Microsoft guidelines.
- Import and code documents, including those that contain tables and images.
- Work in virtually every language.
- Query your data with a powerful state-of-the-art search engine.
- Graphically display project information, connections and findings in real time using models and charts.
- Share files and findings, including audio, video or sections of documents with clients or colleagues who don't have NVivo, using HTML web pages.
- Merge separate projects and still identify which work was completed by which person, as well as view the notes and analysis completed by each team member.
- Explore your data with confidence using the multi-level 'undo' functionality.