Spring 2010 Workshops, Lectures and Showcases Announced
ITServices has a number of programs available for the professional development of Queen's faculty, staff and students. Please visit our Professional Development Opportunities page to learn more about each of these learning opportunities.
ITServices has now published its Spring 2010 schedule for Workshops, Lectures and Showcases, which includes the following:
- WebPublish (Introduction and Advanced courses)
- CUP@Q - The Computer Users' Passport @ Queen's (series of six courses on basic computer literacy skills)
- Email @ Queen's (using Outlook)
- Accessibility (series of 4 - Overview, Accessible Web Pages, Accessible PDFs, Accessible Videos)
- Introduction to Queen's Moodle
- Photoshop (series of 6 lunchtime lectures)
- Introduction to Video Streaming
- Rich Media in WebPublish and the Queen's Wiki
- PowerPoint to Streaming
- Accessibility (in partnership with the Adaptive Technology Centre)
- Gigapan Camera: The Future of Photography, Gigapixels and Beyond
- Data Projectors: Size Matters
To view a complete listing of what's being offered this spring, please visit the Course Descriptions page of our Workshop Registration System.
To learn more about registering for an event, please visit our Registration Process page.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.