Wired Campus Network
The campus is equipped with a high speed wired data network. It is available in virtually all offices and labs, many classroom podiums, a few classrooms at every seat, and computing sites.
- Note: ResNet provides Internet access for students living in residence.
- All members of the Queen's community.
- A valid NetID and password is required to gain access in most public spaces.
Help & Support
Ethernet (Network) Repairs:
- Call ext. 36666 - please be prepared to provide:
- trouble information
- location (building and room)
- contact name and number