Wired Campus Network
The campus is equipped with a high speed wired data network. It is available in virtually all offices and labs, many classroom podiums, a few classrooms at every seat, and computing sites.
- Note: ResNet provides Internet access for students living in residence.
Who Can Have It?
- All members of the Queen's community.
How Do I Get It?
- A valid NetID and password is required to gain access in most public spaces.
Governing IT Policies
Users of this service are governed by the following policies, failure to comply may result, at a minimum, with suspension of service:
Help & Support
Ethernet (Network) Repairs:
- Call ext. 36666 - please be prepared to provide:
- trouble information
- location (building and room)
- contact name and number