Off-Premise Queen's Network Service
Locations that are not directly connected to a Queen’s campus (Main, West or Innovation Park) are referred to as ‘off-premise’.
Queen’s departments that move to off-premise office space may choose to have Queen’s network services provided by ITServices.
The network service would allow the department to:
- Receive support from ITServices
- Maintain an on-premise network presence, enabling access to campus-only services
- Queen’s departments in Kingston. Inquiries and orders should be placed through the ITAdmin Rep.
- Services are provided using third party telecommunications providers. Lead times for installation and repair may be longer than for comparable on-campus services.
- Regular campus rates for network services apply. In addition, there will be monthly charges for connecting the off-premise location to the campus networks. Please refer to our page on Service Fees for details.
Requirements & Availability:
Hardware required for this service:
Help & Support