How To Get Help
Help for Faculty and Staff List Owners
Contact The ITServices' IT Support Centre (ITSC)
- Please use the following two methods to contact the IT Support Centre with a question/problem regarding your Mailing Lists: When using the web submission form please remember to include the following information: 1) "cut & paste" any erroryou are seeking help with and 2) provide the correct name of your mailing list.
- Phone the IT Support Centre at 533-6666 (36666).
- Submit a problem using the ITSC Help Form
Help for Subscribers on Mailing Lists
Contact the Queen's Faculty or Staff List Owner.
- In all cases, The List Owner of a particular list is the person you should contact. You can always reach the List Owners of a mailing list by sending e-mail to Listname-L-Request@Lists.QueensU.Ca
Listname is the name of a particular mailing list.
Example: If the name of your mailing list is psyc456-l, address your e-mail to:
Online Help Resources
- The Mailing List Documentation and Information
These web pages contain Queen's local introductory documentation (What is? questions, definitions, tips, standard notices to new List Owners), Manuals, Guides, as well as links to Lsoft information and external resources.
- The Online Mailing List FAQ
ITServices has gathered a listing of frequently asked questions that List Owners have asked most frequently. >/li>
- The OWNERS-L List
Search the archives of the OWNERS-L mailing list to see if your problem has been solved here. The OWNERS-L mailing list is provided by ITServices as a forum to List Owners for discussion of how best to manage mailing lists. As a List Owner, you should already be on the OWNERS-L List as this is where ITServices sends notices that may have an impact on your mailing lists, e.g., upgrades, scheduled server downtime, etc. If you are not a member of this list, you can join now by clicking on the link, Join the OWNERS-L List.
- The LSoft ListServ Documentation
This is the online documentation available from the publisher.