After a referral has been made by either calling the IT Support Centre or by visiting our walk-in support desk on the lower floor of Stauffer Library (001A), computers may be brought in to our drop-off depot in the Lower Level of Stauffer Library for software or hardware servicing.
Hardware Repair Depot
- The Campus Computer Sales and Service hardware repair depot is also housed in the Lower Level of Stauffer Library. Please view the Hardware Repair Shop page for more information.
Before You Come In
Before you bring your computer in, here are some quick support resources:
Supported Software List: A complete list of software that ITServices supports.
Help & Support: FAQs and Tutorials in a number categories.
ITS Alerts: You will find information about the latest network and service outages here first.
- You can also subscribe to the ITS Alerts RSS feed
When You Come In
You are responsible for providing:
- a legal copy of your Operating System;
- power adapter (laptops only);
- valid Queen's email address;
- any passwords that prevent access to your computer; and
- Photo ID when picking up your computer.
- Please visit our page on Service Fees for details on the costs associated with software and hardware repair.
- The basement of Stauffer Library (Room 001A)
- On Campus: 32054
- Off Campus: 613.533.2054
- Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 4:30PM