iTrack Issue Tracking Software
ITServices provisions a fee-based issue tracking system known as iTrack. Included in the service is the creation of a base workspace, a web-based form for issue submission, and maintainance of the workspace.
- This service is available to University departments.
- The base service offering (see below) is charged at a flat fee of $1,500 for creation of a workspace, with an additional 20% ($300) annual maintenance fee. For all other work that does not fit within the base offering, a Statement of Work will be provided describing any additional charges. Please see the Project Labour Rate on our Service Fees page for more information. All fees to be paid by account code only.
Requirements & Availability:
Hardware required for this service:
Software required for this service:
Creation of base workspace, including:
- 9 contact fields
- 12 other fields
- description field
- 5 escalations for automated workflow
- 10 quick scripts which must be provided by client
- web form with branding and configured for submission of issues
Help & Support
- Contact the IT Support Centre by calling 613.533.6666 during business hours or by filling out the online help form.