1. Request a NetID or Email Account
- These accounts are for individual use by Queen's staff or faculty. This form is used for a new staff or faculty member and new email accounts will be set up on the Exchange server.
2. Request a Generic/Departmental Account
- Please do not use this form for new staff or faculty. This is for a project/lab/position type of generic naming that is not attached to a particular individual.
3. Request a Contingent Worker Account
- Please do not use this form for new staff or faculty. This is for a guest/consultant/visitor who absolutely will NOT be issued any type of appointment and is not paid by the university
Request Sharing of a Sponsored (Generic) Account
Use this form to share a sponsored (generic) account with other users. This will allow others to access the account without needing the NetID password for the account. This can only be requested for sponsored (generic) accounts and not personal accounts.
Email & Calendar
1. Request a Calendar Resource (Add/Change/Delete)
These requests will add, change or delete a resource (such as a room) in the calendar system. It can also be used to transfer ownership of a resource to another person.
2. Request a Distribution Group
Distribution groups are lists that can be used for scheduling departmental or group meetings. Use this form to request that your distribution group be added to the Global Address List (GAL) that can be found within Microsoft Outlook and the Outlook Web App.
1. Request a Moodle Guest Account or Test Account
- Please use this form to request a GUEST account for a Moodle course.
- Please use this form to request a TEST account for a Queen's employee to use with Moodle.
1. Request a Departmental Streaming Account
- Use this form to request a streaming account for your department. Do not use this form to request a personal account. A personal account is created the first time an individual logs into stream.queensu.ca.