Configure Outlook 2011 for the Office 365
Note: This is the preferred configuration for accessing your Queen's Email and Calandar.
- Start Outlook
- From the Tools menu select Accounts...
- The Accounts screen will open
- Click the Exchange Account button
- The Enter your Exchange account information. screen will open
- in the E-mail address: field enter your email address
- From the Method: drop down menu select User Name and Password
- In the User name: field enter your NetID email address. Note: this must be your NetID email address, even if you have selected to use the firstname.lastname@example.org email alias.
- in the Password: field enter your password
- Check the box beside Configure automatically
- Click the Add Account button
- The Enter your Exchange account information. screen will display the Detecting Exchange Server. information
- This usually happens very quickly and you may miss it.
- The Accounts screen will be displayed
- Your account is configured and ready to use