Wipe Your Mobile Phone/Device
The following instructions are for Office 365 users (students) only. Faculty, staff and grad students who are currently using the “on-premise” Exchange service will need to use the Outlook Web App Tutorial
If you lose your mobile phone/device it can be wiped by following these instructions.
Note: In order to wipe your device it must be turned on.
BlackBerry (pre OS 10)
- If you are using the BlackBerry BES service for email contact the IT Support Centre to have your device wiped.
- If you are using the BlackBerry BIS service for email contact your service provider to have your device wiped.
iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry 10 & Windows
- Log in to the Office 365
- Open the Settings menu
- Select Options
- The Options menu will open
- From the left navigation menu select Phone
- All mobile devices that synchronize with your Queen's Office 365 account will be listed
- Select the device you want to wipe
- Click Wipe Device